When I send a notification from a ticket, it is always sent out from my personal email address. Why is that?
- Datto Autotask PSA
Review the following email settings to ensure that delivered emails reflect your Support email address:
Set the Send from Support to always be checked by default
You can access the default notification settings from the following pages. Each page maintains a default.
- New Ticket
- Edit Ticket
- Time Entry New/Edit
- Forward/Modify Ticket (Forwarding Tickets)
- Ticket Note New/Edit
Change the notification template itself by selecting Send Email From Support Email Address.
1. Navigate to Autotask menu → Admin → Features & Settings → Application-wide (Shared) Features → Notification Templates.
2. Edit the notification templates in question.
3. Click Send Email From, and then select Support Email Address.
4. Click Save.
If you need to change the Support Email Address, perform the following steps:
1. Navigate to Autotask menu → Admin → Features & Settings → Service Desk (Tickets) → Support E-mail Address.
2. Right-click the Support Email Address to edit it.