When I send a notification from a ticket, why does Autotask PSA use my personal email address?
- Autotask PSA
Review your email settings to ensure that delivered emails reflect your Support email address. There are two ways you can adjust these settings:
Set Send from Support to be checked by default.
You can access the default notification settings from the following pages. Each page maintains a default, and each user has their own set of defaults.
- New Ticket
- Edit Ticket
- Time Entry New/Edit
- Forward/Modify Ticket (Forwarding Tickets)
- Ticket Note New/Edit
- Add Attachment
Change the notification template
1. Navigate to Autotask menu → Admin → Features & Settings → Application-wide (Shared) Features → Notification Templates.
2. Edit the notification templates in question.
3. Click Send Email From, then select Support Email Address.
4. Click Save.
To change your Support Email Address
1. Navigate to Autotask menu → Admin → Features & Settings → Service Desk (Tickets) → Support Email Address.
2. Right-click the Support Email Address to edit it.