This article describes the process for onboarding EMEA/APAC clients onto Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite.
- Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite - EMEA
- Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite - APAC
- Installing Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite
- Signing up for Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite
- Completing the onboarding wizard to finalize the Datto SaaS Protection setup
Installing Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite
1. Open a private browser or an incognito window, navigate to G Suite's homepage, then click the Sign in button at the top-right corner of the page.
2. Enter your company Domain and select Admin Console from the drop-down menu labeled Access To. Then, click GO.
3. You will be directed to the G Suite admin dashboard. From the dashboard, click Browse now under the box labeled G Suite Marketplace.
4. You will be redirected to the G Suite Marketplace page. Click the search bar at the top, then search for Backupify.
5. Click the Backupify application from your search results, then on the next screen, click INSTALL to launch the installation wizard.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation wizard.
Signing up for Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite
1. Navigate to the Datto Partner Portal, click the Purchasing & Billing tab, then select Store from the drop-down menu.
2. Select SaaS Protection.
You do not need to click Checkout. Once you click SaaS Protection, you will be redirected to the SaaS Store.
3. Select the O365 tab, then click the Sign Up for Office 365 Backup button.
If you are purchasing G Suite, you will have the option to update your purchase later in this workflow.
3. Click the Purchase New SaaS Protection O365 Account button.
4. Enter your Organization's Name, click the G Suite button, then click CONTINUE TO ONBOARDING.
The CONTINUE TO ONBOARDING button may not be visible because the footer note might be covering it. If you're experiencing this issue, press the Enter key on your keyboard, or use your browser zoom function and increase the screen's display area.
After you have completed this step, you will be directed to the Backupify onboarding wizard.
Completing the onboarding wizard to finalize the Datto SaaS Protection setup
1. Authorize Backupify to access and back up your G Suite data by clicking the AUTHORIZE button.
2. Select the appropriate Storage Region from the drop-down menu, then click NEXT.
3. Finalize the onboarding wizard by clicking FINISH.