This article describes the procedure to fix mapping issues between Autask PSA customers, Autotask PSA devices, and Kaseya.
- Autotask PSA
If a customer or device is incorrectly mapped between Autotask and Kaseya, you must edit the Autotask company or configuration item to resolve the problem.
1. Access the Autotask Companies, or Configuration Items search by using the Autotask menu.
- For Companies: CRM → Search → Companies
- For Configuration Items: CRM → Search → Configuration Items
2. Search for the incorrectly-mapped item.
3. In the Search Results grid, right-click the Company or Configuration Item and select Edit Company or Edit Configuration Item.
4. In the Edit window, click the User Defined tab. The mapped customer or device ID will appear in a user-defined field.
- The customer ID UDF is labeled Kaseya Customer ID.
- The device ID UDF is labeled Kaseya Device ID.
5. Edit or clear the Kaseya UDF field and click Save & Close
- The Kaseya Extension (Autotask PSA Online Help)