If at any point a Customer or Device becomes incorrectly mapped between Autotask and Kaseya, you must edit the Autotask company or configuration item to resolve the problem. This article describes the steps to do so.
- Datto Autotask PSA
To change or un-map a customer or device mapping:
- Access the Autotask Companies, or Configuration Items search by using the Autotask menu.
- For Company: CRM → Search → Companies
- For Configuration Items: CRM → Search → Configuration Items
- Search for the incorrectly-mapped item.
- In the Search Results grid, right-click the Company or Configuration Item and select Edit Company or Edit Configuration Item.
- In the Edit Company or Edit Configuration Item window, click the User Defined tab.
The Customer ID or Device ID mapped to the Company or Configuration Item will appear in a user-defined field.
- The Customer ID UDF is labeled Kaseya Customer ID.
- The Device ID UDF is labeled Kaseya Device ID.
- Edit or clear the Kaseya UDF field and click Save & Close.
If you clear the field, the customer/site or device is no longer mapped. If the customer/site or device appears again in a device discovery batch, you must remap it.