We had a holiday yesterday, but the SLA did not stop. Why is that?
- Datto Autotask PSA
The business hours used in the SLA may be linked to the wrong set of holidays. To resolve, perform the following checks:
Check the settings of your SLA:
- Navigate to Autotask menu → Admin → Features & Settings → Service Desk (Tickets).
- Select Service Level Management.
- Edit the SLA in question, and check which location's business hours are used.
Check the holiday set associated to the above location:
- Navigate to Autotask menu → Admin → Features & Settings → Your Organization → Locations.
- Edit the location in question.
- Navigate to the General tab, and select the correct Holiday Set.
- Click Save.
NOTE: If you have selected Custom Hours under the SLA, you can select the holiday set to be used below the hours.
- Add and edit service level agreements (PSA Online Help)