When trying to inactivate a non-system queue, the Active check box is grayed out when in edit mode. Why is that?
- Autotask PSA
You cannot inactivate or delete queues if you have selected them to be used anywhere in Autotask PSA.
This situation commonly occurs when the queues are selected for the following options:
- Client Portal Request Type
- Incoming Email Processor Mailbox
- Add Ticket Email Service (ATES)
- Ticket Categories
- Associations with Workflow Rules
If your Inactivate or Delete options are grayed out, take the following steps to determine what the cause is.
1. Navigate to Autotask menu → Admin → Features & Settings → Service Desk (Tickets) → Queues
2. Click the pencil icon to edit the queue.
3 Place your cursor over the grayed-out check box labeled Active.
A dialog box will indicate the reason why you are unable to inactivate the queue.