How can I get tickets submitted on a Friday to have a due date of Monday automatically?
- Datto Autotask PSA
You can set an automatic due date by implementing a workflow rule which sets the due date to be one business day from the Create Date.
To do so, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Autotask menu → Admin → Features & Settings → Application-wide (Shared) Features → Workflow Rules → Service Desk → New.
- In the General tab, name your Workflow Rule.
- Under Events, select When a ticket is created by anyone.
- Under Updates, select Due date is 1 business day from Create Date.
- Go to the Notification tab, and select the resources you want to notify.
- Make sure to select a Notification Template at the bottom of the page.
- Save and close your new Workflow Rule.