This article shows how to disconnect the Autotask Invoices or Autotask Expenses app from QuickBooks Online.
- Autotask PSA
- QuickBooks Online
Customers commonly need to disconnect the Autotask Invoices/Expenses/Purchases Orders app in QuickBooks Online. Disconnection is necessary when:
- The resource which initially configured the integration has left or changed their username/password.
- The resource has changed the username/password for the Autotask API user account used to connect the app.
- Product Support requests disconnecting as a troubleshooting step.
How to disconnect the integration
- Open the Intuit QuickBooks My Apps page.
- Under Autotask Invoices or Expenses, click Disconnect.
Once disconnected, refer to the QuickBooks Online Invoice Setup documentation to walk customers through the setup process.
See the Additional Resources section of this article for information about reconnecting applications to the QuickBooks integration.