It is common for a customer to need to disconnect the Autotask Invoices/Expenses/Purchases Orders app in QBO. For example:
- The resource which initially configured the integration has left or has changed their username/password.
- The resource has changed the username/password for the Autotask API user account used to connect the app.
- A troubleshooting step requested by Product Support
- Datto Autotask PSA
How to disconnect the integration
- Open the Intuit QuickBooks My Apps page.
- Under Autotask Invoices or Expenses, click Disconnect
Once disconnected, refer to the QBOnlineInvoiceSetup documentation that is intended to walk customers through the setup process.
The following URLs will help users reconnect their applications:
QuickBooks Online Invoice Setup URL:
QuickBooks Online Expenses Setup URL:
Note: The URLs above are only for existing customers of the integrations. New activations must go through provisioning.