This article provides an overview of Datto Network Manager's Access Points page.
- Datto Network Manager
The Access Points page in Datto Network Manager lets you add and manage access points from a central location.
Navigating to the Access Points page
In the navigation menu, click Access Points.
Access Points page overview
The Access Points page comprises two sections:
- A usage graph that provides a visual representation of activity on your active access points
- A device management list from which you can quickly view relevant data, and configure both new and active access points
The Usage Graph
The usage graph shows you detailed traffic statistics about your access points, including:
- the number of clients using access points on your network.
- the total bandwidth used via your access points.
- the amount of data downloaded through your access points.
- the amount of data uploaded through your access points.
The colored graph shows a minute-by-minute representation of data use across your access points.
Access point management
The lower section of the Access Points page is a central hub that lets you:
- view access point data.
- add and configure new access points on the network.
- manage and configure existing access points.
Viewing access point data in list view
By default, Network Manager shows access point data in list view. Click View Options to sort by data type.
Viewing access point data in Map View
Map View displays a Google map of the area in which your access points are deployed. The map has full Google map functionality, including satellite view, zoom, and scroll. Green squares represent the access points. Hover over any square to show the access point's name.
Each Datto access point can broadcast four unique SSIDs to which users can connect. See Datto Networking: Datto Access Point SSID settings to learn more about SSID configuration and settings.
The Radio tab lets you configure radio settings for Datto Networking access points. See Datto Networking: Datto Access Point radio settings to learn more about radio settings.
The Advanced tab lets you configure advanced settings. See Datto Networking: Datto Access Point advanced settings to learn more about advanced settings.