How do I swap the OS drive on SIRIS 4 / 4X Professional and SIRIS 4 / 4X Enterprise?
- Datto SIRIS 4 / 4X Professional
- Datto SIRIS 4 / 4X Enterprise
SIRIS 4 Professional
1. Remove the back panel by removing the center screw and then pushing down the buttons within the blue stickers. Slide the rear panel back.
2. Remove the screw on each side to detach the front panel. The OS drive is located on top of the drive bays, toward the front.
3. The Kingston drive is the OS drive. To remove, push the blue tab inward and upward, then remove the connectors from the back.
4. Once the drive is swapped and inserted back into the slot, replace the top panels on the device. You can now power the device on. The Datto technician will complete the swap process.
SIRIS 4X Professional
1. Open the chassis by following the same procedure as for the SIRIS 4 Professional, above. The OS drive is the SSD located near the center of the motherboard.
2. The OS drive is held to the motherboard by a single Phillips-head screw.
3. Once the drive is swapped and fastened into place, power the device on. The Datto technician will complete the swap process.
SIRIS 4 Enterprise and SIRIS 4X Enterprise
1. There are two vertical bays on the back on the device. The caddy that contains the OS drive is in the bay closest to the power supplies. Pull out the drive caddy and swap the drive.
2. Once the drive is swapped and the caddy is reinserted, power the device on. The Datto technician will complete the swap process.