This article gives an overview of Datto Network Manager's Routers page.
- Datto Network Manager
- Datto Routers
The Routers page lets you add, configure and manage routers on your Datto network.
Navigating to the Routers page
From the Navigation menu, expand the Manage tab, then click Routers.
Using the Routers page
- Click the Add Router button to add a new router. Click here to learn more about adding routers to your network.
- Click Manage Global Settings to administer settings across your router fleet. Click here to learn more about global router settings.
Below these options, Network Manager will show a list of all routers on the network, along with the following at-a-glance information:
- Device name and MAC address (click the router name for in-depth status statistics)
- Device model
- WAN IP address
- Device status
- Last check-in
- The firmware version on each device
- Outages for each device (represented as a horizontal bar graph covering the last three hours)
- A column for further actions for each device
Advanced router status information
Click a router's device name for expanded status information.
To access additional management options for each router, click the three dots in the rightmost column. Additional options are:
- Move to Network: lets you move the router to a different network
- Reboot: reboots the device
- Delete Device: deletes the device from the network