This article covers how to configure your user account for two-factor authentication (2FA).
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for G Suite
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for Office 365
If your current contact information does not match the contact information stored in Backupify's user settings, you will not get authentication requests when logging in with two-factor authentication. In this case, you must change the contact information stored in Backupify.
1. In Backupify, click your account name in the top right-hand corner of the screen, then select User Settings from the drop-down menu.
2. On the User Settings page, click the Edit button on the User Information card.
3. Edit your contact phone number, then click the Save Settings button.