How do I manage Exchange tasks in Datto SaaS Protection/Backupify 2.0 for Office 365?
- Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365
- Backupify 2.0 for Office 365
You can manage Exchange tasks in the Datto SaaS Protection/Backupify 2.0 GUI.
Navigating to the Tasks list
1. In the Datto SaaS Protection/Backupify device UI, click the Exchange tab at the top of the screen.
2. Click the Tasks button to open the task list.
1. In the Tasks list, check the box next to the tasks you wish to restore.
2. Click the Restore button.
Viewing restored tasks in a separate list
Tasks are restored to the folder in which they were previously stored. To view restored tasks in a separate list, click the Try the new Outlook slider in Office 365's UI.
- At the time of feature release, toggling this slider will invoke an updated Outlook UI. Your list of tasks will display in the left-hand column.
- This option will disappear when Microsoft standardizes Outlook on the new UI.
Backing up tasks
1. In the Tasks list, check the box next to the tasks you wish to export.
2. Click the Backup Now button.