When attempting to add additional licensed seats, you receive an error alert which states, "This is to let you know that your cap setting prevented the account from adding additional licensed seats."
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 1.0 for Office 365
You have reached the maximum number of licenses on your account as governed by the license cap setting. You must increase the license cap before Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection can add additional licensed seats.
The license cap setting lets you control the maximum number of licensed seats you can have on your Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection account. It prevents you from incurring unexpected overage charges by exceeding your seat limit.
1. In the Datto Partner Portal, click the Admin tab, then select SaaS Backup Status (beta) from the drop-down menu.
2. Click the pencil icon in the License Cap column.
3. Enter the new license cap value, then click APPLY.
Backupify Classic (1.0) users
1. From the Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 1.0 dashboard, click the Users tab. You will be redirected to the Seat Management page.
2. From the Seat Management page, under Set global user limit (optional), perform the following steps:
A: Enter a new cap value in the textbox
B: Click SET LIMIT.
3. On the following screen, confirm that you want to change the global user limit by clicking the CONFIRM button.
You will see a notification box at the top-right of the screen, confirming that the global limit was successfully updated.