When you try to install the Datto Windows Agent on a protected machine, you receive the error message, “Installation of the Datto Windows Agent requires connectivity to the Datto certificate server, which cannot be reached. Please ensure that this machine can resolve .dattobackup.com addresses, and run the installer again. Setup will now exit.”
- Datto Windows Agent
- The protected machine has no internet connection.
- The protected machine has an internet connection, but it cannot resolve .dattobackup.com web addresses.
1. Ensure that the protected machine can connect to the internet.
2. Verify that the protected machine's networking environment meets the Datto Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Networking & Bandwidth Requirements. Make any configuration changes necessary.
3. Attempt the agent installation again.