This article explains how you can manage your image exports in the new Recovery Launchpad.
- Datto Partner Portal
- New Recovery Launchpad
You can manage your image exports directly from the Partner Portal home page.
Creating an image export
1. From the Partner Portal, navigate to Status → BCDR Status.
2. Click the name of the device for which you wish to create an image export.
3. Click RECOVERY LAUNCHPAD at the top right of the page.
4. Click START IMAGE EXPORT.
5. Select the system, export format, and your desired recovery point. Click the date under the Choose Recovery Point column to select a recovery point.
To learn about the different export formats, review our SIRIS, ALTO, and NAS: Export Image article.
You'll see the latest recovery point displayed by default.
6. Click EXPORT IMAGE.
The Launchpad will automatically remove exports 30 days after the date you created them.
Downloading an image export
1. To download the export you've created, click the icon under the DOWNLOAD field.
2. A Download Image Export modal window will appear. Click LAUNCH SFTP. Clicking this button will open the default SFTP client installed on your computer.
Due to size limitations, you will need to download the image export via SFTP.
Deleting an image export
1. Access the Image Exports pane by navigating to the Partner Portal and selecting Status → BCDR Status. Click the name of the device for which you wish to delete an image export, then click RECOVERY LAUNCHPAD at the top right of the page.
2. Click the wastebasket icon to the right of the desired export, then click DELETE IMAGE EXPORT in the modal window that follows.
3. Click Close.