This article explains how you can manage your image exports in the Recovery Launchpad 2.0.
- Datto Partner Portal
- Recovery Launchpad 2.0
You can manage your image exports directly from the Partner Portal home page.
Creating an image export
1. From the Partner Portal, navigate to Status → BCDR Status.
2. Click the name of the device for which you wish to create an image export.
3. Click RECOVERY LAUNCHPAD at the top right of the page.
4. Click START IMAGE EXPORT.
5. Select the system, export format, and its desired recovery point. Click the date under the Choose Recovery Point column to select a recovery point.
To learn about which export format is suited best for you, visit this article.
The latest recovery point will be displayed by default.
6. Click EXPORT IMAGE.
The Launchpad will automatically remove exports 30 days after they are created.
Downloading an image export
1. Your image exports will now be created and available for download on the Image Exports page. To download the export you've created, click the icon under the DOWNLOAD field.
2. A Download Image Export modal window will appear. Click LAUNCH SFTP. Clicking this button will open the default SFTP client installed on your computer.
The image is only downloadable via SFTP because the file is too large to download without an SFTP connection.
Deleting an image export
1. Access the Image Exports pane by navigating to your partner portal → Status tab → BCDR Status. Click the name of the device for which you wish to delete an image export, then click RECOVERY LAUNCHPAD at the top right of the page.
2. Click the wastebasket icon to the right of the desired export, then click DELETE IMAGE EXPORT in the modal window that follows.
3. Click Close.