This article discusses how you can add port forwarding to an active virtualization.
- Datto Partner Portal
- New Recovery Launchpad
This article assumes you have already created one or more cloud virtualizations. If you have not done so already, see the following article: Partner Portal: New Recovery Launchpad: Performing a Virtualization.
Perform port forwarding
1. Navigate to the Datto Partner Portal.
2. In the Datto Partner Portal, click the Status tab, then select BCDR Status from the drop-down menu.
3. In the section for the device you are virtualizing, click the ellipsis icon on the far right-hand side of the screen, then click Recovery Launchpad from the drop-down menu.
4. Click the name of the network under the Network field.
5. Click Add in the Port Forwarding panel. A dialog box will appear.
6. In the Port Forwarding dialog box, populate the following fields:
- Select Virtualization: Select a virtualization you have created.
- Internal IP: Enter the internal IP address.
- Select Protocol: Select the appropriate protocol.
- Port or Port Range: Enter a port number or a range of port numbers.
- Click the Add button after you have populated this field.
7. Once you have reviewed your settings, click the Save button to add port forwarding to an active virtualization.