This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to add a client VPN to a network in the new Recovery Launchpad.
- Datto Partner Portal
- New Recovery Launchpad
This article assumes you have already created one or more cloud virtualizations. If you have not done so already, see this article.
Accessing Recovery Launchpad
1. In the Datto Partner Portal, click the Status tab, then select BCDR Status from the drop-down menu.
2. In the section for the device you are virtualizing, click the ellipsis icon on the far right-hand side of the screen, then click Recovery Launchpad from the drop-down menu.
Adding a client VPN to a network
1. Access the virtualizations you created by navigating to the Datto Partner Portal → Status tab → BCDR Status, then find the device you wish to access. Click the ellipses dropdown menu → Recovery Launchpad.
You can also follow the directions outlined in the Accessing Recovery Launchpad section of this article.
2. Click the name of the network under the Network field.
3. Click Add in the Client VPN panel.
4. Enter the Name of the client VPN, then click ADD.
NOTE: Be sure to give your client VPN connection a descriptive and unique name. Once you add the connection, you cannot rename or remove it.
Your client VPN name can contain letters, numbers, and hyphens only, and cannot start with a hyphen.
5. Navigate back to your Client VPN panel and download the OpenVPN file by clicking the file under the CREDENTIALS fields.