How do I transfer Datto Networking devices from one network to another in Datto Network Manager?
- Datto Network Manager
You can move your Datto Networking switches, access points, and managed power devices from one network to another by using Datto Network Manager.
1. In the Datto Partner Portal, click the Status tab, then select Networking Status from the drop-down menu.
2. In the list of available networks, click the User Interface icon for the device you want to move.
3. In the Navigation menu, click Manage, then select the menu option for the device type you are moving.
4. Select the network containing the device you wish to move from the drop-down menu.
5. In the Actions column, click the ellipsis icon for the switch you wish to move, then select Move to Network from the drop-down menu.
6. In the Move to Network modal, select the network to which the device is moving from the drop-down menu, then click the Move Now button.