How do I transfer Datto Networking devices from one network to another?
- Datto Network Manager
You can move your Datto Networking switches, access points, and managed power devices from one network to another by using Datto Network Manager.
Before moving a switch to another network:
- make sure the switch has a valid hostname, with no spaces or invalid characters.
- make sure the switch is not in monitor-only mode.
If the switch does not meet the conditions above, you may receive the error, "Could not transfer all switches [MAC address] (301)."
1. In the Datto Partner Portal, click the Status tab, then select Networking Status from the drop-down menu.
2. In the list of available networks, click the User Interface icon for the device you want to move.
3. In the Navigation menu, click Manage, then select the menu option for the device type you are moving.
4. Select the network containing the device you wish to move from the drop-down menu.
5. In the Actions column, click the ellipsis icon for the switch you wish to move, then select Move to Network from the drop-down menu.
6. In the Move to Network dialog box, select the network you are moving the device to from the drop-down menu, then click the Move Now button.