This article describes the process for downloading your billing report from your Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite.
NOTE: This document is not meant to serve as an invoice.
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite
Downloading your billing report
1. Navigate to your Seat Management page by clicking the Seat Management tab, then click Users from the drop-down menu.
2. Click the DOWNLOAD BILLING REPORT button.
3. Your billing report will download in CSV format.
Billing report details
Your billing report will list all of the email addresses that are licensed and recognized by the product. The report will also indicate which licensed users are active or archived.
LICENSED_SEAT_STATUS: This field will either be active or archived.
- Active: Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection will run new backups for that user.
- Archived: The user is seated/licensed, but Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection is no longer running new active backups for that user. Archived users consume seats and are accounted for in your bill. Datto is holding on to their previously backed up data until the time they were deactivated.
LICENSED_SEAT_NAME: The email addresses of your seated users.
- Seat: An active, archived, or paused user within Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection
- User: Can be Active or Archived
- License: Anything recognized by our billing system as an active charge