How do I authorize a Datto SaaS Protection account?
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 1.0 for G Suite
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 1.0 for Office 365
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365
- Datto Partner Portal
To authorize a Datto SaaS account, you must first navigate to the Datto Partner Portal.
1. From the Datto Partner Portal, click the Status tab → SaaS Backup Status (beta).
2. On the SaaS Backup Status page, find the client you wish to authorize, then click Authorize under the Manage Account column. A new tab will open in the same browser.
3. In the new browser tab, enter the administrator account email, then click VALIDATE.
You will be redirected to back to the SaaS Status page upon completion.
If you are authorizing an Office 365 account, you will see the Microsoft login screen where you enter with your login credentials (Figure 4). Upon completion, you will be redirected back to the Partner Portal.