This article discusses how you can audit your customers' license usage.
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365
Audit your customers' license usage
Audit your customers' license usage by accessing your billing report from the Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 environment.
To learn how you can download your billing report, visit the following article: Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite and Office 365: How to download your billing report.
Your customer billing report will list all of the email addresses that are licensed and recognized by the product, and provide seat statuses for the respective user.
If you are using Office 365, the report will also indicate which licenses are charged as SharePoint seats.
Terminology used in the billing report
- Seat: An active, archived, or paused user within Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection
- User: Can be considered a seat or a site
- License: Anything recognized by our billing system as an active charge