How do I enable port forwarding in Recovery Launchpad 2.0 virtualizations?
- Datto Partner Portal
1. On the Virtualizations card in Recovery Launchpad 2.0, click the network name.
2. On the Port Forwarding card, click the Add button.
3. In the Port Forwarding modal:
- enter your internal IP address.
- select the transport protocol of the service or port (TCP, UDP, or TCP + UDP).
- enter the port range, then click the Add button. You can specify port forwarding for as many additional networks as necessary.
Click the Save button when finished.
4. You will see a confirmation message. Click the Close button to complete the port forwarding configuration.