How do I enable port forwarding in new Recovery Launchpad virtualizations?
- Datto Partner Portal
- New Recovery Launchpad
This article assumes that you have already created a cloud-based virtualization. If you have not done so already, see New Recovery Launchpad: Performing a virtualization before beginning this process.
1. On the Virtualizations card in Recovery Launchpad click the network name.
2. On the Port Forwarding card, click the Add button.
3. In the Port Forwarding modal:
- enter your internal IP address.
- select the transport protocol of the service or port (TCP, UDP, or TCP + UDP).
- enter the port range, then click the Add button. You can specify port forwarding for as many additional networks as necessary.
Click the Save button when finished.
4. You will see a confirmation message. Click the Close button to complete the port forwarding configuration.