How do I set up my clients to manage their SaaS accounts in the Partner Portal?
You also have the option of creating a new client from the SaaS Status page of the Partner Portal during the process of creating a new SaaS account.
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 1.0 for G Suite
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 1.0 for Office 365
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365
- Datto Partner Portal
- Creating your clients
- Setting up your clients
- Editing your clients
Creating your client
1. Navigate to the Datto Partner Portal → Admin tab → Manage Clients.
2. Click the CREATE CLIENT button on the Manage Clients page.
3. Enter a name for your client, then click CREATE CLIENT.
You will be redirected to the Client Name page, where you can configure your clients to manage their own SaaS accounts in the Datto Partner Portal.
Client users will have access to the SaaS accounts that you choose to link.
Linking SaaS accounts
1. From the Client Name page, navigate to the SaaS Accounts card, then click the LINK ACCOUNTS button (Figure 4).
Once you have completed the first step, a dialog window will appear (Figure 5).
2. Search then select the SaaS account(s) you wish to allow the client to manage, then click the LINK SAAS ACCOUNTS button.
Removing SaaS accounts
To remove or unlink SaaS accounts from the client user, navigate to your SaaS Accounts card, then click the wastebasket icon next to the appropriate account.
Deleting a client will unlink all associated SaaS accounts for that client.
Setting up your clients
1. From the Client Name page, navigate to the Users card, then click the ADD USERS button.
Once you have completed the first step, a dialog window will appear (Figure 6).
2. Enter the appropriate information for the following fields:
- First name
- Last name
- Country Code
- Mobile Phone Number
3. Once you have filled out all of the fields, click the ADD CLIENT USER button.
You will see your created Partner Portal user account listed in the Users card.
Editing your clients
1. To edit the user, navigate to the Users card, then click the pencil icon next to the wastebasket icon. A dialog window will appear.
2. Make the desired changes in the Edit Client User dialog window, then click SAVE CHANGES.