This article describes how to delete site backups in Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0.
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365
When you delete backups for a site, Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 will open a dialog window asking you to confirm the status change.
Figure 1: The Delete backups dialog window (click to enlarge)
Sites must be in an Archived state to delete backups.
Deleting backups for a site
1. From the Seat Management tab, select Sites.
2. Find the Archived site you wish to delete under Managed Sites.
3. Click the status badge drop-down under the Status field, then select Delete Backups. A confirmation dialog window will open.
3. In the Delete Site dialog window, type the phrase "delete my data" in the textbox, then click the red DELETE button.
Clicking the red DELETE button will permanently delete all backups for that site.