This article describes the Datto Networking App's WiFi page.
- Datto Networking App
The WiFi page lets you configure the SSIDs on access points connected to a Datto network. Tap a network from the list, then tap WIFI to view configurable SSIDs.
Viewing SSID settings
Tap an SSID to see its current settings.
Tap the SSID you wish to modify, then tap the pencil icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. The following configurable options will appear:
- SSID Name: Change the name of the SSID
- Use Access Point Name: Toggle Yes or No to use the name of the access point instead of a separate SSID name
- Enabled: Enable or disable the SSID
- Visible: Make the SSID visible to clients
- Band: Choose between the 2.4 GHz band, 5 GHz band, or both
- Authentication: Enable or disable authentication on the SSID
- Authentication type: Choose between WPA Pre-shared key or WPA Enterprise authentication; options will change based on the authentication type selected
- WPA2-only: Choose WPA2 authentication
- WPA password: Set the password for WPA authentication