This article discusses the Datto Networking App's BCDR features.
- Datto Networking App
The Datto Networking App's BCDR overview lets you monitor your Datto BCDR devices from your mobile device.
Navigating to the BCDR overview
1. From the main screen, tap the ≡ icon to open the sidebar.
2. Tap BCDR. A list of your BCDR devices will appear.
Viewing BCDR devices
The device list will show the last check-in time for each of your devices and the number of agents per device.
Tap a device for an expanded view. The app will show the following information:
- Health: Last check-in information and the total amount of storage used
- Cloud: The total amount of offsite storage in use
- System: The local IP addresses of the protected systems
- Device: The device's current service plan, serial number, and company to which it is registered
Viewing agents on BCDR devices
The Agents view shows you the following health statistics for each protected system on a device:
- Screenshot: The last successful screenshot verification for the agent
- Backup: The last successful backup for the agent
- Last 10 backups: The status of the last ten backups for the agent