This article defines Datto SaaS Protection seat status categories
- Datto SaaS Protection 1.0 for G Suite
- Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite
- Datto SaaS Protection 1.0 for Office 365
- Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365
Each Datto SaaS Protection user is assigned a seat. Seats can have various status categories, which determine the user's backup status and whether or not they are billable.
What are the seat status categories?
- Active: The seat exists in the tenant and is actively being backed up.
- Paused: The seat exists in the tenant, backups were enabled but are currently paused.
- Archived: The seat no longer exists in the tenant, but previous backups are still accessible.
- Unprotected: The seat exists in the tenant but backups are not enabled.
What is considered a seat?
- SharePoint Sites
- Shared Mailboxes
What is considered a billable seat or non-billable seat?
For more information on what billable or non-billable seats are, visit the following article: Datto SaaS Protection for G Suite and Office 365: What are billable seats in Datto SaaS Protection?