This article discusses how to export conversation messages from Microsoft Teams. Use this article as an aid when exporting damaged or deleted Teams conversation messages. You can also export Teams Content and Teams Calendars.
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365
Exporting Teams conversations
1. In the Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection dashboard page, click the Recovery tab, then select Teams from the drop-down menu.
2. On the next page, click the name of the Team from which you are exporting.
3. To export a conversation a snapshot other than the latest one, click the Snapshot drop-down menu, then choose the restore point by using the calendar options.
4. Click the Conversations button. The files in that snapshot will populate in a list. If you are exporting individual messages instead of the entire list of messages, select them by checking the boxes next to their names. When finished, click the Export button.
Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for Office 365 will download the exported conversation in a zip file to the Downloads folder of the machine from which you are performing the export. To view the export, extract the zip file to a folder and click the .html file at the root of the export.