This article contains all release notes for the Datto Partner Portal.
- Datto Partner Portal
Periodically, Datto may release updates to the Partner Portal that affect the functionality of or impact certain Datto products.
- Release 2020-02-18
- Release 2020-02-16
- Release 2020-02-04
- Release 2020-01-22
- Release 2020-01-15
- Release 2020-01-05
- Added the option to configure an alert email to Security Admins when a user logs into the Partner Portal from an unrecognized IP address
- The Partner Portal now has a new Security Admin employee role.
- Administrators can now whitelist trusted IP addresses from the Company Settings page. After authentication, the Partner Portal will not prompt for 2FA on logins from trusted IP addresses for five days.
- Administrators can now blacklist suspicious IP addresses from the Company Settings page. The Partner Portal will not allow logins from blacklisted addresses. Administrators can opt to receive alert emails when users try to log in from blacklisted IP addresses.
- Updated RoundTrip ordering information to reflect the latest RoundTrip drive models and pricing
- Modified the User Accounts card on the User Settings page to group and display all user accounts based on the companies to which the user belongs
- Added functionality for users to enable two-factor authentication from the User Settings page
- Enforced two-factor authentication (2FA) for all Datto RMM accounts
- Removed the 48-hour 2FA snooze period for Datto RMM users
- Added a direct link to change user passwords on the User Settings page
- Modernized and reorganized the Order RoundTrip dialog box
- Identified and fixed a potential security vulnerability in the Order RoundTrip dialog box