This article contains all release notes for the Datto Partner Portal.
- Datto Partner Portal
Periodically, Datto may release updates to the Partner Portal that affect the functionality of or impact certain Datto products.
- Release 2020-07-07
- Release 2020-07-01
- Release 2020-06-22
- Release 2020-06-10
- Release 2020-06-08
- Release 2020-03-18
- Release 2020-03-08
- Release 2020-02-21
- Release 2020-02-16
- Release 2020-02-04
- Release 2020-01-22
- Release 2020-01-15
- Release 2020-01-05
- Datto SaaS Protection 2.5 released, moving key signup and admin functions for Datto SaaS Protection into the Datto Partner Portal
- Released the new SaaS Protection Status page and deprecated the old page
- Duo released as the native authenticator app for the Datto Partner Portal
- Mandatory 2FA released for all Partner Portal users
- Security Admins can view users' 2FA status
- Migrated Datto File Protection and Datto Workplace accounts for all users over to Single Sign-on (SSO)
- Migrated Datto File Protection and Datto Workplace accounts for users based in Canada over to Single Sign-on (SSO), so users will only need one account to access all Datto products and services. All remaining Workplace and File Protection accounts will be migrated by Wednesday, June 10th.
- Removed Authy (including SMS/Voice) for new user enrollment. See. Getting started with Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for instructions on how to configure 2FA for your account.
- Added Duo (external link) as the native 2FA application for the Datto Partner Portal
- Added an icon identifying which users are Security Admins to the Manage Employees page of the Datto Partner Portal
- Added the ability for Admins to receive email alerts when new IP addresses are added to the whitelist
- Merged the accounts of users who have both a Datto RMM and Datto Partner Portal account to a single, unified Datto Partner Portal account
- The Partner Portal now has a new Security Admin employee role.
- Administrators can now whitelist trusted IP addresses from the Company Settings page. After authentication, the Partner Portal will not prompt for 2FA on logins from trusted IP addresses for five days.
- Administrators can now blacklist suspicious IP addresses from the Company Settings page. The Partner Portal will not allow logins from blacklisted addresses. Administrators can opt to receive alert emails when users try to log in from blacklisted IP addresses.
- Updated RoundTrip ordering information to reflect the latest RoundTrip drive models and pricing
- Modified the User Accounts card on the User Settings page to group and display all user accounts based on the companies to which the user belongs
- Added functionality for users to enable two-factor authentication from the User Settings page
- Enforced two-factor authentication (2FA) for all Datto RMM accounts
- Removed the 48-hour 2FA snooze period for Datto RMM users
- Added a direct link to change user passwords on the User Settings page
- Modernized and reorganized the Order RoundTrip dialog box
- Identified and fixed a potential security vulnerability in the Order RoundTrip dialog box