This article describes the process for onboarding pax8 accounts in Datto SaaS Protection. Use this article to assist with the account setup procedure.
- Datto SaaS Protection for G Suite
- Datto SaaS Protection for Office 365
If you are a PAX8 child reseller onboarding a new customer Datto SaaS Protection account, follow this procedure:
1. Contact PAX8 to request the purchase. PAX8 will work with Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection billing to complete the purchase and register the account.
2. After PAX8 notifies you that the purchase is complete, go to the partner dashboard and find your account. Click the option This product is partner-managed.
3. Log into the new account and complete the Datto SaaS Protection Onboarding Wizard as directed, using the appropriate article below as a guide:
- Datto SaaS Protection for G Suite: Begin at the Install the Backupify app from the Google Apps Store sections of the Create a new G Suite client for PAX8 article.
- Datto SaaS Protection for Office 365: Begin at the Login to Datto SaaS Protection and complete the onboarding section of the Create a new Office 365 client for PAX8 article.