This article explains how to add a Datto MP10 managed power device through the Datto Network Manager interface. Use this article as a guide for connecting the device through Network Manager instead of adding it through the Datto Networking App or directly via your WiFi-enabled device.
- Datto Network Manager
To add an MP10 to your network through Datto Network Manager:
1. In the Navigation menu, click Power.
Figure 1: The Navigation menu (click to enlarge)
2. On the Power Devices page, click the Add New button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
3. You can add individual devices or add devices in bulk by using a CSV file.
- Adding an individual device: Enter the device's name and MAC address, then click the Add button.
- Bulk adding devices: Click the Choose File button, then browse to the CSV file containing your device parameters and click Open. Click Download sample CSV to download a usable CSV file template.