This article outlines options for deploying the Cloud Continuity Agent with third party remote monitoring and management (RMM) solutions.
- Datto Cloud Continuity for PCs
Datto recommends and fully supports using Datto RMM for seamless one-click deployment of the Cloud Continuity for PCs Agent. It is possible, however, to use other RMM solutions for agent deployment. While Datto has not tested and cannot provide support for these solutions, we do offer the code required to deploy the agent as a courtesy to those customers that require a third-party solution and have the technical knowledge necessary to implement it.
To install the Cloud Continuity for PCs MSI to your RMM:
1. Download the Datto Cloud Continuity for PCs installer in MSI format.
2. Import the MSI installer into your chosen RMM system.
3. Navigate to portal.dattobackup.com → Status → Cloud Continuity Status.
4. From the Cloud Continuity Status page, click the name of your client under the Client Name field. The client settings page will load for the client you have selected.
5. Under the RMM Templates panel, locate the TOKEN field, then click the clipboard icon to copy the token to your clipboard.
6. Once you have the RMM Token, use the following format for the installer code:
msiexec /i DattoCloudContinuityx64.msi /qn /norestart REGTOKEN="[token]" where [token] is your RMM installation token.
7. Start the job. The agent deployment will begin.