This article describes how to use the Teams Recovery page to export Microsoft Teams content with Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0. Use this article as an aid when restoring damaged or deleted Teams content. You can also export Teams Conversations and Teams Calendars.
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365
Restoring Teams conversations
1. In the Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 dashboard page, click the Recovery tab, then select Teams from the drop-down menu.
2. On the next page, click the name of the team from which you are restoring.
3. To export content from a snapshot other than the latest one, click the Snapshot drop-down menu, then choose the restore point by using the calendar options.
4. Click the Content button. The files in that snapshot will populate in a list. If you are exporting individual files instead of the entire recovery point, select them by checking the boxes next to their names. When finished, click the Export button.
Figure 4: Export content (click to enlarge)
Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection will download the exported content in a zip file to the Downloads folder of the machine from which you are performing the export. To view the export, extract the zip file to a folder and click the .html file at the root of the export.