This article describes how to use the Teams Recovery page to export Microsoft Teams calendar meetings with Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0. Use this article as an aid when exporting damaged or deleted Teams calendar items. You can also export Teams Content and Teams Conversations.
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365
Restoring Teams conversations
1. In the Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 dashboard page, click the Recovery tab, then select Teams from the drop-down menu.
2. On the next page, click the name of the team from which you are restoring.
3. To export a calendar meeting from a snapshot other than the latest one, click the Snapshot drop-down menu, then choose the restore point by using the calendar options.
4. Click the Calendar button, then click the Export button. The files in that snapshot will populate in a list. If you are exporting individual calendar items instead of the entire list of calendar items, select them by checking the boxes next to their names. When finished, click the Export button.
Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection will download the exported calendar as a zip file to the Downloads folder of the machine from which you are performing the export. To view the export, extract the zip file to a folder and click the .html file at the root of the export.