This article explains Reporting in Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for Office 365. Use this article as a guide when running reports on your account.
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for Office 365
Navigating to the reporting page
Click the Admin tab at the top of the Backupify dashboard, then select Reporting from the drop-down menu.
Running a report
1. On the Reporting page, use the Event Class radio buttons to run the report on system events or user actions. If you choose User Actions, you must enter a user name in the User field.
2. Use the Date Range calendar to specify the report's start and end times.
3. Using the drop-down menus to specify the following parameters:
- Event type: This menu lets you specify the action taken in the event. These can be backups, exports, restores, or user management actions.
- Status: This parameter lets you search for all events, successes, or failures.
- Application: This option lets you choose the service type (Office 365 or G Suite) as well as the application within that service.
- User: This field lets you run the report on a specific user name.
Select All in the drop-down menus to include all report information for the parameter.
Use the buttons at the bottom of the Reporting page options to choose your report presentation. You can select from the following options:
This option shows your report data as a graphical summary by hourly event, by daily event, and by item.
The View option presents the report as a detailed list.
The Download CSV option will download the report as comma-separated values, which you can open in a spreadsheet application.
Accounts upgraded to Datto SaaS Protection/Backupify 2.0
Accounts updated from legacy Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection to Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 will still have legacy reports available for scheduling, but they will no longer provide useful information, as the legacy platform is no longer backing up the domain. For upgraded accounts, be sure to use the 2.0 reporting, as shown in figure 1.