Backupify/DattoSaaS Protection's backups fail to run for accounts that are backing up Azure Active Directory data.
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365
The Enabled for users to sign-in? setting is toggled off in the Azure Active Directory.
Backups will not run if Enabled for users to sign-in? is set to No within the Backupify app in the Azure Active Directory. Follow the steps below to change this preference.
1. Log into the Office 365 environment, then click Azure Active Directory under Admin Centers in the left-hand navigation bar.
2. Click Enterprise Applications, then click All Applications.
3. On the Azure Active Directory dashboard, click the Backupify App icon.
3. In the Backupify App's Manage list, click Properties.
4. Toggle the Enabled for users to sign-in? option to Yes.