This article explains how to stop bounce-back notifications from going to a specific no-reply email address when it creates tickets.
- Autotask PSA
To avoid sending emails to the no-reply:
Disable success notifications in their Incoming Email processor
1. In the Autotask PSA menu, navigate to Admin → Features & Settings → Application-wide (Shared) Features → Incoming Email Processor → Edit → Ticket tab.
2. Disable the Success Notification by removing the Notification Template, then click Save.
Create the address as a contact and set it to never receive email notifications
1. In the Autotask menu, navigate to CRM → Companies and search for the company.
2. Create the contact under the company and set the Email Address to be the no-reply.
3. Select the Contact does not accept task and ticket email notifications option, then click Save.
Create a workflow rule (WFR) to act as success notification
In the Autotask menu, navigate to → Admin → Work Flow Rules → Service Desk → New, and set the following parameters:
When a ticket is created by anybody
Source = Email
- Notification tab
Send (Success Notification Template ) to Ticket Creator
The WFR will not be able to respond to any ticket listed as created by Autotask Administrator.