This article describes how to change retention type and commitment length for Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 client accounts.
- Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite
- Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365
This article describes the procedure for changing retention types and commitment length for Datto SaaS Protection client accounts. To learn more about retention and commitment types, see the Understanding licensing and commitment terms article.
You can use this procedure to make the following changes:
- Change commitment length from month-to-month to 1 Year.
- Change the retention period length.
- Switch between Infinite Cloud Retention (ICR) and Time-Based Retention (TBR).
1. In the Datto Partner Portal, click the Status tab, then select SaaS Backup Status from the drop-down menu.
2. On the SaaS Backup Status page, click the Licenses button.
3. In the License usage details card, click the ellipsis icon in the far right column for the account you wish to change, then select Change Retention & Commitment Term from the drop-down menu.
4. In the Change Commitment Term & Retention dialog box, select the new commitment and retention types from the drop-down menus. When finished, click the CONFIRM button. The changes will reflect on your next invoice.