This article describes the process for downloading your billing report from your Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365.
NOTE: This document is not meant to serve as an invoice.
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365
Downloading your billing report
1. Navigate to your Seat Management page by clicking the Seat Management tab, then click Users from the drop-down menu.
2. Click the DOWNLOAD button under the AUTO-ADD section of the Seat Management
3. Your billing report will download in CSV format.
Billing report details
Your billing report will list all of the email addresses that are licensed and recognized by the product. The report will also indicate which licenses are charged as SharePoint seats, and provide seat statuses for the respective user.
LICENSED_SEAT_STATUS: This field will either be active or archived.
- Active: Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection will run new backups for that user.
- Archived: The user is seated/licensed, but Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection is no longer running new active backups for that user. Archived users consume seats and are accounted for in your bill. Datto is holding on to their previously backed up data until the time they were deactivated.
LICENSED_SEAT_NAME: The email addresses of your seated users.
LICENSE_OCCUPIED_BY_SHAREPOINT: This field indicates whether SharePoint is occupying the user's license.
- Seat: An active, archived, or paused user within Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection
- User: Can be considered an Active or Archived seat or site
- License: Anything recognized by our billing system as an active charge