This article will walk through reauthorizing the Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for Office 365 with the global administrator.
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for Office 365
- Office 365 Admin portal
1. Log in to the Office 365 admin portal using the global administrator and select Azure Active Directory.
2. Select Enterprise applications→All applications→Backupify.
3. Select Properties→Delete.
4. Log in to Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection as any admin.
Figure 4: Log In (click to enlarge)
5. Navigate to Seat Management→Sites.
6. Click Refresh.
7. A Re-Authorization Needed prompt will appear. Review and click Begin when you have Global Administrator credentials for the Office 365 tenant.
8. Log in using the Office 365 tenant's Global Administrator.
9. Completing this process will return Backupify administrators to the Status page or the Partner Portal for Datto SaaS Protection. The authorization can be verified by returning to Seat Management→Sites.